Benefits of Our Insurance Claim Service
Working with a public insurance adjuster to settle an insurance claim is beneficial in many ways. Below are just a few of the many benefits of using our insurance claim service:
- A faster, more accurate settlement - Most policyholders rarely deal with insurance claim forms but we do so on a daily basis. While you might struggle to comprehend unfamiliar insurance terms, we know exactly what your insurance company wants. As a result, our insurance claim forms are less likely to be rejected due to incomplete, incorrect, or missing information. In addition to avoiding paperwork-related delays, public adjusters are extremely thorough. We work hard to ensure that you collect every penny due to you.
- Complete documentation - Perhaps the most difficult part of a large insurance claim is documenting your losses. The insurance company can't possibly reimburse you for your losses if you don't tell it exactly what was lost and then support your claim with evidence. In the case of a total loss such as a house fire, you may be left only with memories - and the monumental task of listing possessions that no longer exist. We have strategies that can help in a number of situations. In addition, we thoroughly document all damage with photos, video, notes, diagrams, thermal imaging, weather reports, and other tools.
- All losses claimed - As property insurance professionals, we are extremely knowledgeable about storms, storm damage, construction techniques, and insurance losses. In short, we know what each peril is capable of, and we know exactly what types of damage to look for. While your insurance company may be satisfied with a cursory examination, we're going to aggressively look for hidden damage. If no damage exists, you can breathe a sigh of relief. If damage does exist, we'll document and substantiate it as well as include it on your insurance claim so that you can restore your property to its pre-loss condition.
- Real world estimates - We use professional loss estimating software to generate accurate, real world estimates based on local building codes, customs, and costs.
- Less stress - Filing an insurance claim is stressful, but that stress shouldn't consume your life. By using a public adjuster, you can rest easy with the knowledge that your claim is being handled by a professional consumer advocate. We want you to focus on recovering from the loss while we handle the nitty gritty details of settling the claim with your insurance company.
When it comes to filing an insurance claim, you can struggle on your own or you can get professional help. Contact us today to schedule a free, no obligation consultation.