Insurance Claim Services
We offer a number of personalized insurance claim services to policyholders faced with complex claims. Each of our services is tailored to your unique situation and delivered by a licensed, highly qualified public insurance adjuster.
- Free insurance claim review - The process starts with a free, no obligation consultation where we will review your insurance claim and insurance policy to see if you can benefit from our service.
- Complete onsite property damage assessment - Though your insurance company will also assess the damage, having an independent assessment ensures that nothing is overlooked or undervalued. We conduct a thorough assessment and search for every possible loss to claim.
- Complete documentation - During and after our assessment, we document our findings using a variety of tools and technologies including, but not limited to, photos, videos, thermal images, notes, and diagrams.
- Insurance adjusting - We estimate the total value of your insurance claim and pursue the highest value possible. We use real world, local costs to ensure that you are compensated at the appropriate level for the local market.
- Paperwork - We handle all insurance claim paperwork and correspondence including claims forms, inventories, written estimates, and more. In fact, we prepare a comprehensive insurance claim package and present it directly to your insurance company on your behalf.
- This package includes all documentation, estimates, and other supporting information. Claim denials - We can also reopen closed and denied insurance claims. If your claim has been denied, don't give up; give us a call!
You can count on us throughout the insurance claim. We're on YOUR side. Contact us today to get started.